Lance Camper - 2007 LANCE model 845 Camper EXPLODED
I am not quite sure what happened.We had been driving for 5 days on the road from Colorado to Nevada.
We had been camping at 7,000 feet the night before. We arrived in Las Vegas and the temperature was very hot (116 F). The refrigerator seemed to be the cause, but the fire department was not certain. No one was injured.
It was parked in a quiet overflow lot for about 3 hours before it exploded. We had unloaded our bags to our hotel room 30 minutes before it exploded and did not smell gas at that time. Fire department determined that the stove was not on.
The truck was totaled as well.Both propane tanks were in tact when inspected by the fire chief.
This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lance Camper and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.
Also, you can continue reading comments about Lance Camper.
Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Lance Camper to other companies on our site.