Bought my used 2008 Lance 845 in 2010. I had been researching campers for a couple of years and knew exactly what I wanted.

I've taken it around 15,000 miles since then, all over US and Canada, and also stay in it a few days every month when I visit my parents (where it lives). Love it love it love it. The customer service from the Lance factory has always been outstanding, more than helpful, even helped me track down parts that were discontinued by the manufacturer from which they bought them. I bought from a dealer far from my home and have not made any significant use of dealers.

There was a lot to learn, it's pretty sophisticated, but with a lot of study I figured out how to make everything work, including some things that I thought were malfunctioning, but in fact I just didn't understand. I'm not sure what the deal is with the other negative reviews about Lance items, but my research suggests that all soft-side/pop-out truck campers have issues, which is one big reason I opted to not go for that kind of camper.

This person wrote the review because of "good customer service, good quality" of 2008 lance camper 845 rv from Lance Camper. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lance Camper to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lance Camper for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments