1.7K views
5.0

Could not be happier with Lance service. I drove to Missouri to pick up my camper in April of 2015.

I could not find this model any closer to Maryland. This is my second Lance camper the first being A 2004 Lance 1121. I did not notice that the entry door did not seal properly and My stereo radio which is also the DVD player would not pick up the weather band stations. Lance instructed to take camper to the nearest dealer.

Lance replaced the stereo radio and installed a new rear door, screen door, frame assembly and door lock. I am quite happy with my new Lance and their service.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with great camper. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of lance camper rv repair. Lance Camper needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lance camper rv repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lance Camper.

Comments

Evanston, Illinois, United States #1230049

I am pleased to hear you received good srevice. Did you go to Wheelen RV?

to Anonymous #1455322

Wheeler RV will only service and do warranty repairs on Lances they sell. Came out of the owners mouth today...