2.4K views
2.0

The list of things gone wrong with this trailer is unacceptable! We paid top dollar for a Lance thinking we would have a quality product, but not the case people!

Took it to the dealer for basic maintenance. Get a call 7 days later that it needs 9000.00 worth of repairs! Needs a new roof, slide-out floor. This is in addition to a bunch of small irritating issues such as:

The "back splash" behind the stove melts and curls when you cook.

Kitchen faucet broke within 12 trips

Front window leak soaked mattress on first trip.

110 plug by bed just fell off into the compartment behind it.

NOT a happy camper Lance. We are seeking a lawyer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lance Camper Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1934282

Did you get an attorney? If he was successful would you mind providing me his information?

We found the same problem with our slide this past weekend. Have it scheduled with service in November. If you don’t mind me asking, how much of the 9k was the slide out cost?

Just found our 2015 Lance 1985 has the same issue with peeling of slideout floor. Scheduled time with service shop to take a look at it. If you don’t mind me asking, of the 9k you had to spend, how much of that was the floor?

@PissedConsumer1574104

Hi Diane! Can you tell me what ended up happening with this? We just found the same problem.

Water leaked through the bottom slide rail and has rotted the slide out floor. This happened within 1 year or less. The design sucks.

Lance Camper Reviews