1.4K views
5.0

Happy LANCE Consumer here. Everything works as advertised.

Fit and finish is MUCH better than other brands. And comfortable. All installed appliances and components work great first day out. Wife loves the kitchen, microwave, stove, refrigerator.

I love the queen bed, I love that everything works without flaw, tri propane tank setup is great, 12v control system, 12V 28" LED HDTV, AC, Gas Furnace - all works great. And you can pull it behind a Buick. Install an "Equalizer hitch weight distribution sway bar and you're good to go.

I feel that the bad reviews are of difficult credibility, and must be so few and far between as to be statistically insignificant. We believe the Lance 1685 offers the best quality package with the most value for a small family and we are very pleased!!!!

Review about: 2017 Lance Camper 1685 Rv.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Design, Product fit, Great camper, As mentiond earlier very happy with my lance camper.

Comments

I agree with Austin, Texas. I'm glad you had a good experience, but you shouldn't put someone else down, or far worse, accuse them of lying. Right back at you - you sound like a shill for the company.

Austin, Texas, United States #1344931

how do we know your not a dealer? Seems like a lot of legit complaints of which I thank before making a mistake.