1.6K views

Bought a 2014 Lance travel trailer model 1985 in 2014. We have approximately 8ooo miles on the tow-max tires.

On a trip to Montana this July we blew out three tires at different times. two on the right side and one on the left rear. All had approximately one foot of tread separation before tire blew. I was informed when I replaced the 2nd and 3rd tire that the tow-max tire is an entry level tire and should not be on this trailer.

Do not buy anything with Tow-max tires. Have tried to contact a lance service representative but all you get is an answering machine.

Will not buy Lance again. I was not overloaded.

This person wrote the review because of "sorry tires" of 2014 lance camper 1985 rv from Lance Camper. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Lance Camper to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lance Camper for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1285795

Maybe you were towing over 65mph which is what most RV tires max out at? With ever increasing speed limits on the roads today, this is becoming a real problem. I see it all too often on the highway, I'm traveling the limit at 70-75 and a truck with a 40 ft 5er passes me and continues toward the horizon...lol Just asking for trouble.