1.4K views
Verified Reviewer

Bought a new truck camper (1062) at Avalon, Medina, OH on 11 Oct. Had minor problems that were fixed immediately when I returned from a 4 week trip, EXCEPT - they said my skylite in the bathroom had 3 cracks in it and they could not order the part while I was travelling thru Ohio.

Told me to take it to my Lance dealer in Bellevue, Ne when I got home. They further stated that they had already billed Lance for their labor and my local dealer would just order the parts and when received would install them.

NOT...

My local dealer, Apache Camper Center gave me a list of five other Lance dealerships in South Dakota (3 1/2 hours away) who MIGHT be able to do this.

They further said that the soonest they could look at this to see what the problem is would be 9 March 2020, then 4-6 weeks to receive parts and then back in line to have them installed.

What kind of warranty is THIS?

Can you help at all?

We are planning a 3 month trip to the South, TX, NM and AZ. How can we do this with a leaking skylight?

I really need your help!!!!!

Joseph & June Towne

11715 Lakeview Dr

Bellevue, NE 68133

402 547-****

402 510-****

Townejoe57@***.com

Townejune@***.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Lance Camper Rv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lance Camper Pros: Design, Well laid out.

Lance Camper Cons: Poor service, Leaks.

Location: 1120 Fort Crook Rd S, Bellevue, NE 68005