2.1K views
3.0

On our first trip, we tried to use a/c but no cold air... only fan works...

A/C unit had to be replaced. While being on the roof, technician noticed a water puddle between fantastic fan opening an a/c unit. Trailer unit was at level. After rising it up, water evacuated in gutter but would have remained on roof otherwise.

Lance said it doesn't look like a problem to them as there was no water coming in through. Suggestion from the dealer is to have the unit off level!!! Very disappointed with Lance answer. I bought an expensive trailer thinking I would have peace of mind...

I'm not there yet and I have not made my second trip either... what is next to come?

Product or Service Mentioned: 2015 Lance Camper 1475 Rv.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lance Camper Pros: I love the camper overall, Design, Size.

Lance Camper Cons: Poor customer service, Leaks.

Comments

My new Lance 2017 **** has a pond on the roof when it rains. Leaked on the first use.

Looks like Lance has some serious roof issues with this model, I see mine isn't the only one, let's see if they will step up to the plate & take care of this. I wish I were more optimistic.

I just paid for a life membership with Lance Owners of America. I am waiting to see how Lance addresses this issue.

Lance Camper Reviews