1.6K views
Verified Reviewer

Featured

We love living our life with lance camper. The camper certified four seasons but who certifies that Lance camper itself!

Oh thats right I think they do ! We had one for ski season did nothing but get mold all over it so bad we couldnt even sleep in it anymore water everywhere and we never even use the shower. they told us oh just let it dry out for two weeks condensation is expected. our clothes in the closet were molded we were told open your closet and let it air out we bought Lance 2020 because we thought it was good and built well!

They are the most expensive, I am at a loss for words for how they handle their customers and their service departments along with the place we bought the RV at totally lost for words! I would double check before you think about loving your life with lance camper

User's recommendation: Beware.

Lance Camper Pros: You get all the moisture you need, You could probably even start a mushroom garden.

Lance Camper Cons: No words, No love living life with lance, Poor quality control, Over priced.

Location: 43120 Venture St, Lancaster, CA 93535

We love living our life with lance camper
Explore video interviews

Comments

#1926160

In a cold climate with people in side your going to have a moister problem no if, &'s or buts! Using the gas stove will throw tons of moister into the trailer.

You needed to have a window open & a roof vent.

This is not a manufacturer's problem regardless of the manufacturer. This is a user problem.

#1926402
@Shirely

so you are saying a 4seasoned certified trailer should not use a gas stove in one of those seasons?????????? unless you open a window at 10 degrees? THE issue is "CERTIFIED 4 SEASONS"

#1926421
@PissedConsumer1926402

SO TRUE

Lack of air flow and excessive humidity is not a manufacturer’s defect. Gives same conditions any coach will react the same. Sorry for you problem.

@PissedConsumer1882314

No not nay coach, this is our 3rd camper. and lack of air flow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, why does it have a lack of airflow, so I spend 50 K and then I am supposed to spend more to get the air to flow, did you watch the video.

We opened window and let air flow , mold did not go away. how do you get air to flow behind the seat. I was told by lance to buy a dehumidifier. we are out west the driest place int eh country.

Again spend 50K then spend more!!! it is a design malfunction they will not take credit for. they could put a dehumidifier on the roof.

TOOOO PRICEY for what you get and have to put up with. You said it LACK of air flow, that is poor design

#1950492
@PissedConsumer1882314

This is not my first rodeo, my guess is you are a lance rep!!! You guys should have a venting system .

you are cracking me up saying sleep with window open or top vent open,,,, and pay more for gas or electric, not our fault,,,, blame it on customer...

FYI, in dry storage after cleaning mold continued to grow...... no gas now people inside...

They should take it back!

@PissedConsumer1866875

Wow! I know condensation is normal. But to get it all over and under furniture is not normal.

Thank you for the information I think I wouldn’t buy a Lance now based on your experience , I going to get am northern lite camper instead .

Lance Camper Reviews